Shipping & Delivery:
All unframed original artworks are carefully flat packed by hand to ensure that they arrive in excellent condition, free of creases.
We aim to ship most orders within 7 business days from New York. Delivery times may vary depending on the destination country and whether you have added framing or stretching to your order.
Within the US, we ship packages via DHL or USPS, and shipping rates are calculated based on the size and weight of the artwork. Tax will be automatically calculated and added to your total at checkout.
We offer international shipping for all our artworks. Please note that duties and taxes are not included in shipping costs. For legal reasons, we must declare the full value of the edition for all international deliveries. You are responsible for any customs or import taxes on international shipments, which are due upon arrival in the destination country.
- We will send you a tracking link via email once it is available.
- Additionally, you can find your tracking link on your My Order page as soon as it is available.
- Please note that the delivery times may vary based on the shipping company, and tracking information is sent to you by our third-party delivery services.
Pick up in New York City:
If you prefer, you can choose the in-studio pick-up option when you check out. We will send you an email notification when your order is ready to be picked up.
The studio is located in: 140 W 55th St, New York, NY 10019
Returns & Exchanges:
While we strive to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase, we understand that you may need to return or exchange an item.
- Generally, all artworks on our website are non-refundable. However, we do offer store credit or exchange for a different artwork.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, you must submit a request within 7 days of delivery. Unfortunately, we cannot offer store credit or exchanges for original fine art if the 7-day time frame has elapsed since the delivery of your order.
- Returns should be sent to us insured for the full retail value at the buyer's expense and must be received in the same condition as they were sent. We only accept returns that are packaged exactly as they were sent to you.
- If the artwork is returned and received in original condition, we will offer store credit for the final cost of all returned artwork, less the initial shipping fee for your purchase. Alternatively, you can exchange the artwork for another piece of equal value.
To initiate a return or exchange, please contact us by email: email@example.com
Damaged or Faulty Artworks:
- We take great care in packaging our artworks and only use reliable, professional carriers. However, we recommend that you examine the packaging and artworks on arrival before signing for them. If the packaging is damaged, please decline the package and have the shipper send it back to us.
- If your item arrives damaged or faulty, we will refund the full purchase price, including postage and packing.
- Please note that we reserve the right to refuse to issue a refund or replacement item and to recover the cost of return delivery from you if the item is found to have suffered damage after delivery.